- Winter 2017 Classes @ the Co-op!
- January 4th, 2017
Winter classes @ the Co-op are open for registration. All classes are free and open to the public, please register with St. Peter Family and Community Education 507.934.3048. Classes often fill up fast, register early!
- Co+op Basics
- February 2nd, 2016
Co+op Basics…not a sale, not a promotion, everyday low prices.
Co+op Basics offers everyday low prices on many popular grocery and household items. From pasta sauce to beans to cereal, you’ll find both new value-priced brands as well as new low prices on some old favorites.
Co+op Basics offers these prices for all our shoppers.
Look for these purple signs throughout the store.
- 35th Anniversary Video
- June 23rd, 2015
Here’s to 35 years, St. Peter.
- How-to: Grind-Your-Own Nut Butter
- February 17th, 2015
Jenn, our bulk buyer here at the Co-op, took some time to show off our nut grinders (almond and peanut) and explains how to use them.
- Freshness: you can’t get a fresher nut butter
- No additives, just peanuts or almonds
- Add-your-own mix-ins: honey, salt, raisins, cinnamon…
- Portion control: take as much or as little as you like
- Delightfully delicious