- Member-Owner Apprecition Days
- August 3rd, 2015
Member-Owner Appreciation Days is this weekend! It’s your opportunity to stock up and save.
Spend…up to $25, save 5%
$26 – $69, save 7%
$70 & up, save 10%
What does it mean to be a Member-Owner?
Being a Member-Owner of the St. Peter Food Co-op means you own a local business and have a say in how it’s operated, contribute to a vital part of the local economy, and support community outreach programs, sustainable and organic practices, and economic democracy.
There are a number of benefits to becoming a Member-Owner of the Co-op, including:
- Member-Owner Appreciation Days four times a year with deep discounts depending on amount of purchase.
- Member-Owner exclusive sale items
- Community Club Card: Provides our Member-Owners with special offers and savings at locally owned businesses. Member-Owners of the St. Peter Food Co-op are the only people who receive these cards.
- As a Member-Owner of a cooperative business, you have a vote! Your membership allows you the opportunity to participate in the governance of the co-op by electing or serving on the Board of Directors and voting on major issues.
For more information on the benefits of becoming a Member-Owner, speak with a staff member next time you’re in.
You do not have to be a Member-Owner to shop the Co-op…everyone is welcome, everyday.
- Minnesota on Mulberry
- July 21st, 2015
Minnesota on Mulberry is an evening on the patio with delicious local food and music. It’s a great opportunity to celebrate our summer’s bounty and gather with friends.
- Michigan Peaches
- July 16th, 2015
The annual truckload of Michigan Peaches is only a month away! You can reserve your 25 pound box of premium, direct-from-the-grower Michigan peaches at the customer service counter, or give us a call…934.4880.
- 35th Anniversary Video
- June 23rd, 2015
Here’s to 35 years, St. Peter.
- The Co-op Garden
- June 16th, 2015
Join us in the Co-op Garden for hands-on activities surrounding food, gardening, and our environment. Activities will be free, but please register with Becca (934-4880; [email protected])
August 4, 6-7:15pm; All About Tomatoes
How do they grow? Are they all the same? What’s the inside look like? Do they all taste the same? We’ll use our magnifying glasses and our senses to explore the diverse world of tomatoes. We’ll also create a craft to take home.
Funding provided by the Statewide Health Improvement Program